Jostedalsbreen National Park CentreAddress: Fosnes, 6799 Oppstryn Show map
Address: Fosnes, 6799 Oppstryn
Jostedalsbreen National Park Centre, Stryn, Nordfjord. Learn about the biggest glacier on the European mainland.
Beautifully situated at Stryn lake in Oppstryn
- Visitor center exhibiting the natural and cultural history of the local area
- Entrance to the center includes a short film about the Jostedalsbreen glacier. 9 languages. Reservation language.
- Botanical garden featuring local flora of the forests, wetlands, alpine region and the cultural landscape
- Geological park featuring 26 rock types of the region of Sogn og Fjordane
- Information about glacier- and mountain hikes and local nature- and cultural paths.
- Giftshop with a wide variety of traditional souvenirs, items of Norwegian design and locally made jewelery from Norwegian rocks
- Café offering coffee and tea, refreshments, baked goods and sweet treats.
- Dining room for 115 people with a panoramic view over the lake of Oppstryn surrounded by majestic mountains
About this activity
In the nearby area
Hjelledalen HyttesenterCabins, Cottages & Holiday Houses, Listings, Hotels & More, Accommodation, Cabins and Apartments, Visit Norway4.9 kmWelcome to Hjelledalen Hyttesenter!
Sande CampingCabins9.9 kmSande Camping in Loen offers accommodation in good-quality cabins and apartme...
Sande CampingHoliday house and Apartments10.5 kmSande Camping in Loen offers accommodation in good-quality cabins and apartme...
Fjordblikk hytterCabins, Accommodation, Cabins and Apartments, Visit Norway, Listings, Hotels & More, Cottages & Holiday Houses15.3 kmWelcome to Fjordblikk Hytter. We have four cabins for rent in quiet surround...